Warning! It’s highly recommended to play the game in normal mode for the first time for a best experience. Oculus Rift is still in development and the compatible Unreal Engine 3 UDK build is quite old so expect some bugs and display artefacts.
DK2 is not supported, only DK1 is.
Warning! NaissanceE is not recommended for people with epilepsy, NaissanceE with Oculus Rift is highly not recommended for people with epilepsy!
How to play:
- In Steam, right click on NaissanceE>properties>beta then choose the “ne-vr” build.
- Set up the Oculus as secondary screen in Windows, in extended mode, not mirroring.
- Launch the game and switch on fullscreen (in graphic menu or by pressing F11) to activate the HMD display.
- Console commands can be found in the NaissanceE root folder if you need to make some adjustments (…\Steam\SteamApps\common\NaissanceE\UE3-Oculus.txt).
- If you have any troubles, issues or just want to share your experience, please use the Steam forum.